The Edge Dark Purple Solid combines our new Relativity Control Solid coverstock with our proven Edge low RG symmetrical core providing mid-lane control and consistency. The Edge Dark Purple Solid delivers mid-lane control with a smooth and continuous backend motion on medium oil lane conditions.
The Edge Dark Purple Solid can be drilled using the standard drilling techniques developed for symmetric core bowling balls.
At Brunswick, the unique core shape of each individual ball is used for weights from 14 to 16 pounds. This approach to lightweight ball engineering provides bowlers with consistent ball reaction characteristics across this weight range. At 12 and 13 pounds, Brunswick uses a generic core shape with a RG-differential that is close enough to the 14 to 16 pound shape so the same drilling instructions can be used.
- Color: Dark Purple Solid (Actual ball color may vary.)
- Core Type: Edge Low RG Symmetric
- Coverstock: Relativity Control Solid
- Finish: 500; 2,000 Siaair Micro Pad
- RG Min: 2.487
- RG Differential: 0.050
- Hook Potential: 220 (low 10 - high 250)
- Length: 105 (early 25 - long 235)
- Breakpoint Shape: 95 Smooth Arc (smooth 10 - angular 150)
1 Year Complete Warranty