When reintroducing great products from the past, companies have to be very careful. Simply putting the same name on the ball isn’t enough. We know how much this ball and its motion has meant to the brand loyalists, that’s why it was crucial for us to recreate this iconic bowling ball to perform as close as to the original as possible. Try it for yourself and be prepared to bring the HEAT!
The Modified Tri-Core is a throw back to the original core design found in the original Heat. We’ve matched the RG perfectly to the original while lowering the flare potential slightly to match up better with today’s stronger covers.
We’ve designed the DR-5 Pearl Cover specifically with the brand new Heat in mind. This cover creates minimal traction in the front half of the lane. This allows the core and cover to shine at the back end of the lane where everyone wants to see their ball hook.
- Color: Maroon Pearl (Actual ball color may vary.)
- Core: Modified Tri-Core
- Core Type: Symmetrical
- Coverstock: DR-5 Pearl
- Finish: 500/2000 Abralon Polished w/ Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish
- Lane Condition: Medium-Light Oil
- RG: 12 lb. - 2.60 | 13 lb. - 2.53 | 14 lb. - 2.49 | 15 lb. - 2.50 | 16 lb. - 2.51
- Differential: 12 lb. - .039 | 13 lb. - .055 | 14 lb. - .045 | 15 lb. - .038 | 16 lb. - .033
1 Year Complete Warranty