The new PK 2016 coverstock is Brunswick’s modern version of PowrKoil 18. PK 2016 reactive combines our re-engineered “PowrKoil 18” base coverstock with a chemical supplement package for todays conditions. Combined with the Vintage Light Bulb low RG core the Danger Zone skids easily through the front, maintaining axis rotation for the backend to deliver that famous Danger Zone reaction!
The Vintage Danger Zone can be drilled using the standard drilling techniques developed for symmetric core bowling balls.
At Brunswick, the unique core shape of each individual ball is used for weights from 14 to 16 pounds. This approach to lightweight ball engineering provides bowlers with consistent ball reaction characteristics across this weight range. At 12 and 13 pounds, Brunswick uses a generic core shape with a RG-differential that is close enough to the 14 to 16 pound shape so the same drilling instructions can be used.
FROM BOWLING LEGEND – PARKER BOHN III
“I’m excited to see the addition of the Danger Zone to the Vintage Series! If your not there yet, get back in the Zone!”
- Color: Black Solid (Actual ball color may vary.)
- Core Type: Vintage Light Bulb Low RG
- Coverstock: PK 2016 (Enhanced Composite Segmentation)
- Finish: 500 Siaair / Royal Compound
- RG Max: 2.549
- RG Min: 2.501
- RG Differential: 0.048
- Hook Potential: 220 (low 10 - high 250)
- Length: 125 (early 25 - long 235)
- Breakpoint Shape: 120 Smooth Arc (smooth 10 - angular 150)
- Lane Condition: Medium-Heavy Oil
1 Year Complete Warranty