The new Relativity Hook coverstock is Brunswick’s latest enhancement in performance boosting coverstock technology. Combined with our Dual Flip Symmetrical Low RG core, the Fanatic SS (strong symmetric) provides easy length, outstanding mid-lane traction with a strong backend motion on oily to medium oil lane conditions.
The Fanatic SS can be drilled using the standard drilling techniques developed for symmetric core bowling balls.
At Brunswick, the unique core shape of each individual ball is used for weights from 14 to 16 pounds. This approach to lightweight ball engineering provides bowlers with consistent ball reaction characteristics across this weight range. At 12 and 13 pounds, Brunswick uses a generic core shape with a RG-differential that is close enough to the 14 to 16 pound shape so the same drilling instructions can be used.
- Color: Black / Light Purple Solid (Actual ball color may vary.)
- Core Type: Dual Flip Symmetric Low RG
- Coverstock: Relativity Hook
- Finish: 500 / 1500 Siaair Micro Pad
- RG Max: 2.535
- RG Min: 2.480
- RG Differential: 0.055
- Hook Potential: 225 (low 10 - high 250)
- Length: 100 (early 25 - long 235)
- Breakpoint Shape: 125 (smooth 10 - angular 150)
1 Year Complete Warranty