The Edge Blue Pearl combines our Relativity Pearl coverstock with our proven Edge low RG symmetrical core for a reaction very similar to our highly popular Melee Jab. The Edge Blue Pearl provides outstanding length, angular backend motion, and excellent hitting power on medium oil lane conditions.
The Edge Blue Pearl can be drilled using the standard drilling techniques developed for symmetric core bowling balls.
At Brunswick, the unique core shape of each individual ball is used for weights from 14 to 16 pounds. This approach to lightweight ball engineering provides bowlers with consistent ball reaction characteristics across this weight range. At 12 and 13 pounds, Brunswick uses a generic core shape with a RG-differential that is close enough to the 14 to 16 pound shape so the same drilling instructions can be used.
- Color: Blue Pearl (Actual ball color may vary.)
- Core Type: Edge Low RG Symmetric
- Coverstock: Relativity Pearl
- Finish: 500 Siaair / Crown Factory Compound
- RG Min: 2.487
- RG Differential: 0.050
- Hook Potential: 205 (low 10 - high 250)
- Length: 120 (early 25 - long 235)
- Breakpoint Shape: 120 Smooth Arc (smooth 10 - angular 150)
1 Year Complete Warranty