This bowling ball features high-density Quantum Mushroom cores along with a thicker urethane coverstock. The combination of Brunswick's Relativity Flip solid reactive coverstock with their high-density, redesigned Quantum Mushroom core. Provides effortless skid through the front, maintaining axis rotation for the strongest backend reaction of any Quantum’s to date on medium oil lane conditions. The Quantum Classic Black can be drilled using the standard drilling techniques developed for symmetric core bowling balls.
- Color: Classic Black All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Core: Quantum Mushroom High RG Symmetric
- Coverstock: Relativity Flip Solid
- Finish: 500 Siaair Micro Pad/Crown Factory Compound
- Reaction: Skid/Flip
- RG: 2.610**
- Differential: 0.053**
- ** RG and Diff are based off of 15 lb. balls
- Hook Potential: 215 (scale 10-250)
- Length: 155 (scale 25-235)
- Breakpoint Shape: 145 (scale 10-150)
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium
- A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal