Brunswick True Motion
The Brunswick True Motion is another throwback bowling ball. This ball uses the same urethane formula that was used for the Rhino line of bowling balls starting back in 1988. This vintage coverstock is paired with the modern Magnitude 035 Low Diff symmetrical core and features Brunswick's exclusive DynamiCore outer core material. The True Motion was designed to offer the control, consistency, and smoothness that bowlers expect of a urethane bowling ball. The reaction of this ball on dry to oily, short and flat oil patterns is good length with mid-lane and backend traction and awesome pin carry.
- Color: Black Solid All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Core: Magnitude 035 Low Diff
- Coverstock: True Urethane
- Finish: 500/1,000 Siaair Micro Pad
- RG: 2.556**
- Differential: 0.035**
- ** RG and Diff are based off of 15 lb. balls
- Hook Potential: 90 (scale: 10-250)
- Length: 80 (scale: 25-235)
- Breakpoint Shape: Smooth Arc
- Recommended Lane Condition: Light Oil