The Ebonite Cyclone was designed to have length down the lane with a strong backend reaction on light to medium oil. The Cyclone Torque core is surrounded by a GB 10.7 coverstock sanded down to a 4000 Grit Abralon Sanding Pad finish. Polishing this ball with the Powerhouse Factor Finish Ball Polish gives the Cyclone its length while the coverstock and core combination facilitate the backend reaction. Coming in multiple colors, blow your competitors away with the Ebonite Cyclone!
- Color: Blue/Black/Silver All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Coverstock: GB 10.7
- Finish: 4000 Abralon, Polished with Powerhouse Factory Finish Ball Polish
- Core: Cyclone
- RG: 16#-2.53 15#-2.53 14#-2.54
- Differential: 16#-.047 15#-.053 14#-.053
- Flare Potential: High
- Length: (Scale 1-50, least to most) 28
- Hook Potential: (Scale 1-50, least to most) 36
- Hook Style: Length with Strong Backend Reaction
- Recommended Lane Condition: Light to Medium Oil