Storm Hy-Road Nano
The Original Hy-Road was introduced in 2008 and bowling hasn't been the same since. Now Storm is introducing the Hy-Road Nano. This bowling ball takes the same Inverted Fe2 Technology core found in the other Hy-Road balls and pairs it with NRG nanotechnology Solid Reactive coverstock that was introduced with the Virtual Gravity Nano. This cover increases oil traction helping to control the midlane. The core in this ball has less material allowing the ball to have a thicker shell which produces more energy that transfers to the pins and allows less deflection. The Hy-Road Nano continues the tradition of more power and control due to enhanced dynamics.
- Color: Black/Purple All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Coverstock: NRG Solid Reactive
- Core: Inverted Fe² Technology (14#-16#)
- Finish: 2000-grit Abralon
- Fragrance: Coconut Cream
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium