The Storm Son!Q features the Centripetal HD Core which is the offspring of the original Centripetal Core. The core family has provided one of the most dominant shapes in the Storm line of bowling balls. The Centripetal HD Core is denser than any other Storm core so far. This density produces an RG of 2.47 which creates a very low center of gravity which allows this ball to hit the pins at just the right spot to maximize pin carry. To top off this core Storm covered this ball with the proven R2S Pearl Reactive coverstock. This coverstock is known for moving through the front of the lane and then providing awesome movement on the backend. This coverstock offers consistency through the heads that will turn heads.
- Color: Blue/Bronze/Gold All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Coverstock: R2S Pearl Reactive
- Core: Centripetal HD Core (14#-16#), Centripetal Core (12#-13#)
- Finish: 1500 Grit Polished Factory Finish
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium-Heavy Oil
- RG: 2.47 (15# ball)
- Differential: 0.047 (15# ball)
- Fragrance: Gingerbread Smores