The Track Logix was designed to skid through the front part of the lane then react big on the backend. This ball combines the QR-7 Pearl coverstock with the LT-2 core to create a versatile upper-mid performance ball that is easy to throw out to the dry and then it comes right back to the pocket on different oil patterns. The QR-7 Pearl coverstock provides length with backend angularity and continuation. The core of this ball, the LT-2, was designed to store energy for the backend. This ball works best when it is up against medium oil conditions.
- Color: Black Pearl All colors do vary somewhat from the picture shown.
- Core: LT-2
- Coverstock: QR-7 Pearl
- Finish: 500/1000 Abralon Polished w/ Powerhouse Factory Finish Polish
- Recommended Lane Condition: Medium Oil
- RG: 2.50 (15# ball)
- Differential: 0.046 (15# ball)
- Reaction: Length with Strong Backend