Mako Core (Dual Density)
The Mako core follows the highly successful i-Core 2.0, found in the Paradox series and represents the second generation of dual density core design. This design allows Track to better manipulate and control RG and differential numbers.
The new QR-10 Solid coverstock provides the most traction in oil of any coverstock in the Track line up. Its quick response in oil, combined with its continuous down lane motion, is the answer for all your heavy oil needs.
With the launch of the Paradox, Track set the new standard in ball motion for the bowling industry. To create the successor, we looked to the Mako, one of the most intelligent and deadly of all sharks.
Our new lane predator, the Mako, features the second generation of dual density core. We wrapped a stronger coverstock around it to create a heavy oil monster. Unleash a ferocious attack on the pins.
- Color: Blue/Purple/Black (Actual ball color may vary.)
- Core: MAKO (DUAL DENSITY)
- Coverstock: QR-10 Solid
- Finish: 500/2000 Abralon
- Inter. Differential: .014
- Lane Condition: Heavy Oil
- RG: 12 lb. - 2.60 | 13 lb. - 2.53 | 14 lb. - 2.52 | 15 lb. - 2.48 | 16 lb. - 2.49
- Differential: 12 lb. - .039 | 13 lb. - .055 | 14 lb. - .054 | 15 lb. - .053 | 16 lb. - .049
1 Year Complete Warranty